“What’s really holding back women today and men alike is the fact we still have to deal with these very subtle but persistent biases about what we think are the correct roles for men, for women, fathers, for mothers….”
On today’s episode, Suneera welcomes Joann Lublin WSJ’s career columnist for 27 years. Author of book “Earning It,” about high-level corporate executive women, and forthcoming “Power Moms.” Speakerlifornia and beyond.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- Power Moms, How Executive Mothers Navigate Work and Life
- Being United to Advocate for Women’s Rights
- The Impact of Working Mothers in Corporate America.
- Benefits of Family Over Business in the American Workforce
- Dramatic Increase in the Number of Women in the Business World
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Connect with Joann: https://www.joannlublin.com/
Tune in to the episode at: