“Being a CEO, your job is not to do all the things, your job is to ensure all the things get done.”
In this week’s show, Suneera shares her top 5 major time-saving productivity hacks to get your time back.
IN THIS EPISODE YOU’LL HEAR:
- How to be most efficient with your calendar by creating zones, which will ensure better work quality
- Set up shorter meetings, only 20 or 40 minutes so you have time afterwards to take action on those tasks
- Having a virtual or executive assistant to help ensure all your tasks get done through proper delegation
- Prioritize getting your “needle mover” tasks done first
- Eliminate coffee and lunch dates, instead create small windows of time for those types of meetings where you can be more intentional
Find Suneera as @suneeramadhani on Instagram, twitter, LinkedIn and Tiktok.
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: