Business strategist Kelly Roach transforms overworked entrepreneurs into seven-figure CEOs, by teaching them how to leverage timeless business principles, employed by billion-dollar corporations, with the speed and agility of the most powerful online marketing strategies of today.
Prior to starting her own company, Kelly spent years in corporate America, rising through the ranks of a Fortune 500 to become the youngest Sales VP in the company. During her time in corporate, Kelly led a team of over 100 to record-breaking sales, even during the economic downturn of 2008-2010.
Kelly’s multi-million dollar company, Unstoppable Entrepreneur, is the fastest growing coaching program on the market, and the first of its kind. Her accountability driven approach has been responsible for hundreds of clients finding financial freedom through entrepreneurship. Kelly is also the creator of the Live Launch Method, a simplicity meets strategy approach to making millions online through launches that consistently generate 6-figure results.
Kelly is not only a best-selling author but is also an ongoing expert on ABC, NBC, Fox, and The CW. She has been featured in some of the world’s leading publications including Inc. and Forbes and is the host of the Top 50 Marketing podcast, The Unstoppable Entrepreneur Show.
In this episode you’ll hear:
- Kelly shares a little more about her background, her success and how she started her career in the business and entrepreneurship industry [3:24]
- Why hard work is the real short cut that involves challenges, failures and discipline [7:26]
- The top challenges her clients are facing and how to overcome them [12:31]
- Success requires thoughtfulness and strategic insight that goes beyond trying to chase money [18:11]
- Your competitors are your collaborators, but where do you begin to be different if you are in a sea full of competitors? [21:19]
- Why it can be difficult to scale your business [24:51]
Connect with Kelly:
Follow @ceoschool on Instagram for inspiration and exclusive behind-the-scenes you won’t find anywhere else. See you in the next class!
Tune in to the episode at: